OK everyone,

May is just around the corner and it has been discussed that for our May event that we get together and have a picnic and do some grilling out. The thought was to do it in Emporia, as a somewhat central location to be convenient for both Topeka members and any Wichita members. Now is the time to start brainstorming to see about what date may work for everyone. ALSRAC would prefer that we did this on a Sunday so that is the only restriction that I know of. ALSRAC also mentioned possibly pooling our money and getting a bulk buy of meat from Tyson but I will let him explain that. Bring on the warm weather .....

Thanks,
Andy "Sr Swatch"

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

The restriction for Sunday is because Lula (my wife) can't take more Saturdays off from work.
Also we think that it would be better if instead of everybody bringing different items we buy the things here and have them ready when all of you come, then we split the bill between everybody, that's just an idea, anybody can say something else.
About the meat, well, I work at Tyson so I can get an employee discount and of course good meat.
The picnic could be at Peter Pan Park or Jones Park.
The possible dates are May 17th, 24th or 31st we'll vote on that too.
We had a wonderful time, it was nice meeting you Robert, Donna and Paulette, it was nice seeing you again Dan.
Here you can see some pictures:

http://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/f81/may-gathering-22281/ind...

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service