I visited Chandler Smart last week and confirmed my Smart will most likely be delivered in January...I would like replies on your sale and,or service experience with this dealer...Luckily, I only live six miles from the dealership...This is the only dealer in Arizona so far...

Views: 6

Replies to This Discussion

Took delivery of my smart car on Saturday, Dec 20th, from Jessica, Tracy and Dana at the smart center in Chandler. It was about the best car buying experience I've ever had. They had my car in the showroom at 9am when I arrived. Jessica took me through the paces on how to open/close everything, where the battery and engine are hiding, and how to set the radio/cd, etc. Dana had the paperwork lined up, and the entire financing process took about 5 minutes (I had preapproved with BofA the day before). Finally, Jessica took me on a drive in my car, showing me how the shifting worked, how to start, etc. I had never driven a smart car before, so it was nice to get a quick lesson in my vehicle. I was on my way in under an hour with a full tank of gas.

Very professional team, very competent, and very easy to work with.
I finally received my Smart on 1/31/09...They did an excellent job with orienting me to the vehicle and doing the paperwork...However, after being raped by $485++documentary fees and paying full list price, I think I deserved a kiss...
I don't like window treating due to my age and night vision...However, you can buy top quality 2-ply precut tinting for all windows for $59.95 from Nextlevelride.com...Then hire a local technician to install it for about $40.00...After that, enjoy the $700 you saved by not getting ripped off by our dealer...

I did buy a Smart smokers kit from Chandler Smart Center at a very reasonable price...Their floormats are also sold at a good price....

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service