Hi Guys and Gals, waiting since June 2008 for at least a move on my car. Had the opportunity to buy a smart sedan but know I would not be satisfied as I want my little red Convertible. Any body else waiting.
thanks
Hammer( AKA Frank Ardita)

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Frank,

I'm waiting too. I ordered mine in Sept '08. Configured it in Nov. and got a DDE of July-Sept '09. That was about what I wanted as I'm retiring in July. I've had a company cars for 33 years which I will turn in then. I wanted the Smart just to drive around town. We also have a Prius and a Ram truck. Anyway, the DDE was changed to Mar-May '09, which was a little sooner than I wanted. So I added fog lights, which I had forgotten to do when I configured it and the agent told me that it would delay production, which is what I wanted. Shortly after that I got a DDE of Feb-Apr '09, and just last week it was updated to Jan-Mar '09. Guess it is coming in way sooner than I expected. I ordered the Passion with all the options.

Regards,

Charlie B.
Hi Hammer, (Frank)
I hope you get your car soon, I also have a Carbriolet, and LOVE it! What dealership is your car coming in thru? If I can be of any help please don't hesitate to call me any time! We hope you join us on the next run, Smart car or not, you are always welcome!
Cheers
Dave Mayall
Smart Car of Mass
978-265-6647

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos