CenTex in 2010!

First and foremost, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from CenTex to all of you smart owners and enthusiasts!

Now, as far as CenTex in 2010 goes. We have made the decision to hold off on doing anything in January to allow for folks to get over the "holiday hangover". So, we will meet the first saturday in February which is 02/06/2010, time will be determined at a later time and I will update all the forums and such with that information.

It is going to be another Meet-N-Greet event with a rather large agenda discussing the events that we would like to put together for 2010. I will put an official agenda together later on when I get back from visiting family, but, here are some of the highlights:

- Joining up with the Mercedes Benz club of Austin to possibly do group events.
- Nations and the caravans to Kansas City, MO.
- State meet to be held here in Austin.
- 5K Charity event hosted by Southpark Meadows.
- Website needs.
- Getting together with Round Rock Smart Center to host clinics for us.
- Chuy's holiday parade.
- Holiday Laser Light Spectacular at Southpark Meadows.
- Club Decal.

There may be more to come, but, that is what I have so far.

The meeting place is going to be moved to better facilitate members residing in the more northern areas of Austin. The new meeting location is going to be at the Central Market Cafe at 4001 North Lamar Blvd. It is located on the corner of Lamar Blvd and 39 1/2 (technically, the whole plaza stretches between 39th & 41st). This should give the people who live the furthest not much more than a 20 minute drive.

Once again, Happy Holidays to you all!

-Eddie

Views: 11

Replies to This Discussion

Eddie,

doing a fine job my friend. Hope the toys for tots thing went off great. Wish I could of been here. Just got back in town, but I will be back out again for two weeks in Jan. Glad there is nothing until Feb, since I will be out of town. Look forward to next years events. Hopefully I will have more time this coming year.

Eric and Tiny Red. :)
Hey there Eric!

Why thank you for those kind words and our Blue Santa event was great! Only two smarts were there, but, we made it work with a smart on either side of the entrance, plus we have already been invited back for more of their events! Yes, hopefully you will have more time next year, tons of things coming up and would love to see you and Tiny Red there. Happy Holidays to you and yours!

-Eddie and Bruno.

SmartHHO said:
Eddie,

doing a fine job my friend. Hope the toys for tots thing went off great. Wish I could of been here. Just got back in town, but I will be back out again for two weeks in Jan. Glad there is nothing until Feb, since I will be out of town. Look forward to next years events. Hopefully I will have more time this coming year.

Eric and Tiny Red. :)
So happy the club continues to do great things. I LOVED the Blue Santa idea. Busy Busy time of year for me and my clan but hope to join y'all in the future.
Would love to see you both in the upcoming events. Hope that we can make things interesting enough to get more folks!

Hope y'all had a great christmas and new year!

-Eddie

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service