Is anybody from the DFW area considering the national meet? A caravan ... even a short one?

Views: 15

Replies to This Discussion

I'm game.
We were considering it but I'm scheduled to be in Mid Nebraska the following week. We have family in KC but what convinced me not to go was the price for registration and it not being all inclusive. After paying registration fees for two people then paying for extras at the events, I realized just how expensive the trip would be for us. We decided we can't do both trips to Nebraska and KC in the same month.

I'm sure the National meet is going to be a great success. I wish I could be there and to be a part of something that I feel is going to be huge. But, duty calls in Nebraska and that's my priority. I hope everyone that goes has a great time. Let us know how it goes when you get back.
Good points on the cost. I need to look at it a bit more carefully I guess. I sort of assumed it was at least mostly inclusive. Thanks for the heads up on that. Still want to go. Just more careful planning appears to be required.
We are still thinking about it! I think it's gonna be an event of a live time... Thousands of Smarts.....A convoy would be great.... breaker-breaker!!! Got you "Rubber-Duck" keep trucking!
I'm going. Who is going and when are you leaving? I would love to hook up and convoy.
After all the planning and looking forward to the trip, we can't make it! I had to file protest against my home property tax value and my hearing is scheduled for Friday 6/11.

You guys have fun and take a lot of pictures!!!!

Ali & Mayra
a.k.a. KNODEL

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.