I couldn't resist this one. Mike and I go to at least one cruise-in every week and we have heard some really crazy comments about our cars. I thought it might be fun to share some and have you share some, along with your response if you have one.

My personal favorite (not) is, "I sure would hate to get  hit by an 18 wheeler in one of those things". My response, "Please tell me what you would like to get hit by an 18 wheeler in"?

Views: 20

Replies to This Discussion

Where's the other half of your car? Reply: What! OMG, I had it when I left the house!

Do you take that on the freeway? Reply: Only on days with a 'D' in it.

Does Mercedes really make that car? Reply: Yes, but don't let people know...everybody will want one!

MJB
Does that car come with air conditioning? I was laughing so much I couldn't even come up with a response.

I know it gets good gas mileage, but can you take it out of town? Reply: I'm still working on the special permit to take it out of the city.
And the weekend I was there and we were at the gas station waiting to pull out into traffic to go the Cruise-in...there were three females in a car pulling into the gas station and the driver hollars out her window, "If you got a bigger car you could all ride together!" The only reply she got was a big grin..
I was hoping you would post that one. It was too funny. All of those cars going by and the Smarts sitting there in a row.

GetSmrt28277 said:
And the weekend I was there and we were at the gas station waiting to pull out into traffic to go the Cruise-in...there were three females in a car pulling into the gas station and the driver hollars out her window, "If you got a bigger car you could all ride together!" The only reply she got was a big grin..

During one of the parades a guy shouts out to Vicky, "Does that car have an engine?" Her reply: "No, you have to wind it up!"

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service