A spot to report or inquire about the smart cars we see!

Views: 471

Replies to This Discussion

Great video about our little car found:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOd6OveZXMg

Gas price goes up, smarts come out!

TWO sightings during my grocery run today, both at 249/2920, but a couple of hours apart.  A white/black and a yellow/black.

Dora, do you have the handicap plates on yours?  I keep seeing a Red/Black with handicap plates when I am out running around Tomball.

OH and there are 4 smarts in my neighborhood counting mine... a White/Black, a Silver/Black, a Blue/Black, and my Black Brabus.

No, that one is identical to mine.  They have anti-Obama stickers on theirs too.  Mine just has the "You just got passed by a 3 cylinder" sticker!

Wilkins said:

Dora, do you have the handicap plates on yours?  I keep seeing a Red/Black with handicap plates when I am out running around Tomball.

OH and there are 4 smarts in my neighborhood counting mine... a White/Black, a Silver/Black, a Blue/Black, and my Black Brabus.

Wilkins - be sure you invite the folks in your neighborhood to join Houston smart car Club. Some of us have printed our own business cards to put on people's cars. 

Hey Dora - could you put the "format" you used on here so we can all be on the same page?

Wilkins said:

LOL ok, I ordered that sticker 3 different times from smartMadness and still never received it.  I guess I am just not ment to have one.

Dora Anderson said:
No, that one is identical to mine.  They have anti-Obama stickers on theirs too.  Mine just has the "You just got passed by a 3 cylinder" sticker!

Wilkins said:

I saw that same yellow / silver smart I keep seeing on 610. I honked and waved but could not get his attention. It was a man dressed in a business suit!
Hey Jan!! That was meeee. I'm in the yellow smart with the silver trimming. :D I was so in my own head that I didn't notice you until you were directly in front of me!! 610 going south by Bellaire. I noticed you have some special license playtes (at least, I've never seen them before), mine still has the California plates. :D I'll be sure to wave next time I see you.

Hey Sam! I finally know who I keep seeing!!!!!! I've seen you so many times on 610, especially when I go to SRO's to meet a friend for lunch. What exit do you take to work and to get home?

My plates are Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo plates with a regular number. The bottom says something like "Support Youth and Education."

Friday afternoon saw a bright green/silver in Montrose area. We honked & waved thru our sunroof to each other!!!
That might have been our member NABIL.  He is often in the Galeria and Montrose area!
Saturday afternoon I think it was, saw a 2008 Red Pure on 2920.  Young lady with shoulder length dark hair.

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service