I have put my name on the list but would like input as to which is the best
smart to buy. I decided that the base model wasn't for me as I wanted some of the creature comforts

Views: 126

Replies to This Discussion

Hi

Thanks for the comments I now have a Smart For Two Passion. I am very happy as I already
have another convertible it is great for me. I ended up putting in an aftermarket radio as I wanted
blue tooth and satellite radio didn't care about Nav as this car for me is strictly for local driving.

I would have gotten autopmatic headlights if I could have. Was never clear on options cost and what was
and wasn't avaliable. I got cloth instead of leather and am actually happy with the interior.

IIt takes some time to get used to shifting of car as I have several other vehicles with cvt transmissions
but other than that it drives like a much larger vehicle and has sufficient power. I have a 1981 240 D and
it certainly has more power than my old diesel. I hope that it will be as reliable as the old Mercedes.

If so it will be a great vehicle.
I like Sun Roofs. Especially when driving through mountain canyons with so much to see up above. To me the Passion is like a sun roof you can see through but not open, a Cabriolet is like a sun roof you can open, but not see through when closed. Neither one is perfect, but the Passion is $3000 less, and I live in an area where winter is 7 months of the year. Scooter is a Passion, fully loaded, Rally Red. He thinks He's a sports car.

jim
Jim

Thanks I wrote that back almost a year ago. I got my new passion April 30 actually on my birthday.
i am very happy with the car. I miss some of the creature comforts like cruise control and automatic headlights but for the most part I am very pleased. It is amazing that the car actually drives bigger than it is. most people when they ride in it are amazed at the ride and the sensation of not being in a little car.

I was on Rt 66 outside of DC heading home in Virginia and actually passed an antique little two seat car.
It actually seemed to be about 1/2 the siz of the smart.

Harry
First of all get it fully loaded with all the options available. You'll love them. I have a Cabriolet and it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun to drive. I have the top down all the time and it gets so much attention. So cute and comfortable as it can get a little stuffy at times in such a small car. A neighbor of mine has a hard top and just ordered a Cabriolet for his wife. Interesting fact about the alarm. I went to the grocery (you would be surprised how much can be loaded in the back) and left my top down. When I came back out, without touching anything, I lifted my purse over the passenger side seat to put it down and the alarm went off. Nice to know...
Freida said:
First of all get it fully loaded with all the options available. You'll love them. I have a Cabriolet and it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun to drive. I have the top down all the time and it gets so much attention. So cute and comfortable as it can get a little stuffy at times in such a small car. A neighbor of mine has a hard top and just ordered a Cabriolet for his wife. Interesting fact about the alarm. I went to the grocery (you would be surprised how much can be loaded in the back) and left my top down. When I came back out, without touching anything, I lifted my purse over the passenger side seat to put it down and the alarm went off. Nice to know...

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service