MG and Ayman,
Have you received your SmartForTwo yet?
They gave me a delivery date of June thru August 2008.......................
Haven't heard anything yet.....................

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

I'm actually a NH Smartie (or will be on Wednesday) but since we use the same dealers, I figure we belong here also.

We got the call yesterday that our Smart passion yellow/tridion with comfort package is in!! EDA was 7/8. We were planning on going down to Lynnfield to test drive them tomorrow but now we are going to get our temp plates at our town clerk when they open on Tuesday, and then go down with the intent to drive her home if all goes well.

Anyone got any suggestions for us to make the process easier? I'm planning on email Jim a list of things, gleaned from these forums, that we would like checked out on the car before we get there. Any more suggestions for this? Any and all will be appreciated.

We haven't decided for sure what the plates will be - we have 2 more days to decide but we are calling her Carina (Italian for cute/sweet since we first fell in love with Smarts in Italy).

I'll post again after we get her.
hi - i just joined the Boston group. i reserved a yellow/black passion in sept 07 and have a DDE of 7/5/08 - 10/3/08. haven't heard anything from the dealer yet, so i'm expecting actual delivery will be end of summer at the earliest.

my story - had a jeep wrangler for 7 years, downsized to a nissan versa last fall, and then, hopefully, on to the smart!
Hi Robin et al,

I have not received mine. I signed up some time in May 08, so the EDA is sometime between July and October of 08. :-( Needless to say, all I get are the regular e-mails from Smart.

Cheers, and enjoy the rally tomorrow!

MG

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.