A bunch of us are getting together in Williamsburg, Va at the Wasabi restaurant 12:30 PM. Any smart driver is welcome. Wasabi is an oriental buffet located on Jamestown Rd near Monticello Rd

Views: 41

Replies to This Discussion

Art,

I'd like to be with you folks Sunday, but the Mercedes Club is having a Valentine Brunch same day.  Better luck next time.

Regards, 

Frank Shaffer

Art, we may not be able to make the lunch. I thought Wasabi was on Richmond Road?? (We had a run in with a SUV two weeks ago on are currently in body shop. We drove to body shop, but the SUV was towed away!!)

Scot

OOps, you're right, mea culpa

Scot Bozarth said:

Art, we may not be able to make the lunch. I thought Wasabi was on Richmond Road?? (We had a run in with a SUV two weeks ago on are currently in body shop. We drove to body shop, but the SUV was towed away!!)

Scot

Too bad you couldn't join us Saturday, we had a good time

Frank Jay Shaffer said:

Art,

I'd like to be with you folks Sunday, but the Mercedes Club is having a Valentine Brunch same day.  Better luck next time.

Regards, 

Frank Shaffer

Art,

Sorry I missed you Wmbg. meet, but better luck next time.  If you can and have another meet here in the Burg I would be happy to give the group a guided tour of Colonial Wmsbg.  I was a tour guide for many years and it would fun to take them aroun CW for 2-3 hours on a walking tour,  Keep it mid Art and keep me posted.

Regards,

Frank

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.