When I got my red Passion, I bought an extra set of black panels so I could custom paint them. I just switched them out and now I like the black for the cold weather. Now I want to get another set to custom paint still.
Anyone else consider this possibility?

Views: 24

Replies to This Discussion

I have a complete set of red panels. If anyone is interested please let me know.

Thanks,

Dan
Is anybody else out there considering exchanging the panels for different colors, If so let me know.
We are tired of waiting and decided to get an orphan the dealership had. We will pick up 'Lil Zeke' on Thursday of the week, I am so excited I can hardly wait.
As the panels are large and difficult to ship, I think it would be a good idea for people to give some clue as to their location in their posts so interested parties no what they're up against in a purchase or swap.

I'll start: I'm in Chicago, I've got a white 2009 coupe, and I'm interested in black or gray panels.
I have a 2008 ForTwo Cabrio with black body panels. I would consider exchanging for pretty much any other colour. I'm located in Manitoba, Canada, but would be willing to drive a bit of distance to make the swap (though I'd rather deal within Canada).

Get if touch of you'd like to talk!

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service