Anyone know a good way to fix/cover/repair light scratches on side panel? Noticed them after the last time the car was washed.

Views: 15

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ted, There are quite a few of us older children loving this toy Huh? Age is just a number, the rest is a state of heart, and state of smart! :)

Theodore Emilio Montecillo said:
I rub them out with Turtle Wax Scratch and Swirl Remover and an orbital buffer. Then I wax the whole car wth Turtle Wax ICE. Try it it is easy , and it shines better than any wax I've ever used in my whole life! (and I'm 52) Ted.
Thanks, I'll try the turtle wax & let you know how it works! I appreciate the response.

Theodore Emilio Montecillo said:
I rub them out with Turtle Wax Scratch and Swirl Remover and an orbital buffer. Then I wax the whole car wth Turtle Wax ICE. Try it it is easy , and it shines better than any wax I've ever used in my whole life! (and I'm 52) Ted.
Rita, did it work well for you? I have several scratches in the panels as well and would like to get them out. Just that the only buffer I have is at the end of my arms! Let the fun begin

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service