We have 2 Smart Cars, one is a loaner car in our repair business. We are located on GA 400 in Cumming. If anyone is interested we would be happy to host a cookout. We are 7 miles south of the outlet mall. A spring drive through the mountains perhaps? We will be working on them at some point. We service Mercedes, BMW's, Minis and soon Smarts. Let me know if anyone is interested. We can do it on a Sat or Sun.
Adrienne
My Mercedes & Bimmer Place

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

Just joined a few min. ago. This sounds like a great idea. I'm located in Lawrenceville so Cumming is not too far away. I think an April or May weekend would be a good idea, especially if we can get at least 10 SMARTs driving around the North Georgia Mountains.
Hwy, I know you guys! I live up in Dawsonville and pass you all the time. It'd be super convenient if you could do Smart service.

I'm up for a cookout or something, we can bring a blue coupe and a red cabriolet to the party. :)
Joe said:
Hwy, I know you guys! I live up in Dawsonville and pass you all the time. It'd be super convenient if you could do Smart service.

I'm up for a cookout or something, we can bring a blue coupe and a red cabriolet to the party. :)
Joe said:

Joe said:

SMART DAWG said:
Just joined a few min. ago. This sounds like a great idea. I'm located in Lawrenceville so Cumming is not too far away. I think an April or May weekend would be a good idea, especially if we can get at least 10 SMARTs driving around the North Georgia Mountains.
We service Smarts. Lets see if we can get a group here for a cookout
How does a date in June sound. We will provide all the food.
Count me in! I own two of the previous model Smart ForTwos. I'm sure I could have at least one of them there. :)
Greetings,
Were located in Warner robins ga and have an assocation of about 5 smart cars. So far we have had one meeting for dinner and was a total hoot. Was good to meet other smarties. On June the 14th were attending a cruise in at the museum of aviation and aterward conveying to an italian place in Perry ga. Feel free to join us. Cruisein is from 1pm to 5pm
David Owen

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service