Please check the events section for details

Views: 8

Replies to This Discussion

WOW - The Dream Cruise event was fabulous.

A huge and somewhat unexpected turnout of 60 smarts showed up for the Cruise.

smart Center Bloomfield gave out free smart Tshirts to each owner, as well as providing the smart tent canopy and tables for the picnic AND built 6 custom for two's that were a big hit with everyone.

smart USA sent over a media crew to record the event and many sMUG members were interviewed by them.

With that 60 cars there was no way we could all stay together during the entire cruise, but we did provide an impressive parade past smart USA's official display in Birmingham which included a smart car stacker.

The car fans along the cruise route loved the long line of smarts and we all recieved many cheers, thumbs up, etc. I'm not sure who had more fun, the spectators or us sMUG smarties.

The picnic in Pommelton park was a fun and relaxing venue giving every one a change to meet and talk with each other, and a great place to watch the Cruiser's pass by. A special treat was a surprise visit by Dave Schembri. Dave chatted with all the sMUG members present, explained some of the history of smart, and even gave us a few bits of info on the upcoming '09's.

Thanks to all the sMUG members who participated for making this such a great event. Special kudos go to Rick Cortright and the entire sCB staff for their help and support. This event would not have been possible with out their, and smart USA's support.

Overall, just a great day. Want to do it again next year?
Is anyone planning to do Woodward again this year?
Macy Martin said:
Is anyone planning to do Woodward again this year?
Anyone interested in the 28th street drive, the sister event to the Dream Cruise, in August?
I'll be there!
What are the plans for the Woodward Dream Cruise 2010. The events section did not give any details.
will someone email me so I can join in the cruise too. Thanks
I don't know if there are any formal plans for this year, I haven't heard anything and have been looking and looking. I'm new to the area, but was up last year for it and couldn't stay due to the fact that I'd just had an appendectomy and was in a lot of pain.

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service