Who is going to attend this sMUG event? I sent my RSVP today.

Views: 15

Replies to This Discussion

I'll be there.
Hope to see a large group of sMUG members. It's time to get things going again for '09
Well, that makes two of us. At least I won't be the only one there :)
I will be there tonite. Cheryl with "Bennie the Benzmobile"

See you there!
It was great to see so many cars there. I was surprised by how many yellow cars there were. And the movie was really good. Plenty of laughs. Hope everyone had a good time.
What Happened ???????????
We heard nothing about this, just now found out and it was to late.

Have been waiting for some activity and now we missed it.
I first heard about it through an email from the smart center here in MI. They reserved one screen of the theater at Maple and Telegraph for the Michigan premiere of The Pink Panther 2, which features our favorite smart car in the first half of the movie. Lots of fun and lots of smart cars parading to the theater and filling the parking lot.

I say keep watching for the next event. With spring not too far away we need more events, whether put on by the "big guys" or just a group of us getting together on a weekend day.
I was at the Pink Panther premiere last nite. It was a lot of fun. Movie was good.
Best thing about the nite though, was that I personally talked to the president of Smart USA. That was exciting.

Hope to see everyone again at a near future event!
A big round of thanks to Rick Cortright and the team at smart center Bloomfield for making this evening possible. Great turnout of smarts, wonderful evening, funny moivie, and even free popcorn.

Of course it's always a treat to hear from Dave Shembri, and he was present along with Ken Kettenbeil, the smart USA media director. smart pins were passed out to everyone as well as Pink Panther posters.

Several old friends from sMUG were in attendance, as well as many new smart owners who expressed interest in our group.

Winter is almost over, and it's time to get sMUG rolling again. Let's hear your ideas for our first event in our second year.

Cheers,
Roger

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.