Let's get as many sMUG members as we can for the party. We can use this as a event planning meeting for the '09 season.

Remember - sMUG is a totally volunteer group, so you suggestions for event as well as you volunteering to organize an event will ensure another full schedule of events for this year. Please come with your ideas and energy.
Join us for our Anniversary Celebration!
Saturday, March 21st

It’s hard to believe that it's been more than a year since the smart fortwo made it’s American debut! We're excited to reach that milestone and to celebrate, we're having an Anniversary Celebration and Owner’s Clinic.

The celebration begins at 10AM on Saturday, March 21st 2009 and will last all day! We hope that you'll be able to join us. We will have FOOD, FUN, SERVICE AND SAFETY INFORMATION, AND PRIZES!!!

The schedule is as follows:

10:00am Open with bagels, muffins and warm smiles!!
11:00am Service Clinic, Maintenance & 2009 Model Highlights
12:15pm Roadside Assistance/Safety Clinic
1:00pm Pizza & PRIZES for Best Plate, Best Dressed smart, etc.
2:00pm Service Clinic, Maintenance & 2009 Model Highlights
3:15pm Go Green Clinic

After lunch, we'll gather all smarts and their owners in the center circle for a photo(weather permitting).

Please join us! Please R.S.V.P. no later than Thursday, March 19, 2009 to Alex Bieber @ abieber@smartcenterbloomfield.com or 248.292.2044

smart Regards,

Your friends at smart center Bloomfield

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

Smartey will be there! Can't wait!
What a great time! Thank you smart Bloomfield.
Here is a link to some pictures from the day - ENJOY! :)

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=2AaNmrFi0cMWMY&e...
Thanks for the great photos Sandy --- and congratulations on you new jacket
That was a fun day. The highlights for me included meeting Mark and learning more about how the car works - the transmission demo was very helpful. It isn't just magic that shifts the gears! I wish more people had heard the talk about how green the car is, and the news that the dealership was awarded silver LEED certification!

A few suggestions - name tags that include where people live, let us know when we have to show up to be considered for the best license plate and other prizes, easier day to come and go smoothly, more interactive things if possible - things to touch and look at and talk with other people about.

The staff were great, and it was a surreal experience to be at a dealership that was making an effort to be friendly, honest, open, inclusive, helpful, and fun. A first for me. You gave us a chance to tlak about what was going wrong with our cars. I really respect that. And I just love how proud you are of the car and its environmental record from start to finish. Because I am too!

Thanks for a fun day.

I posted more photos of the sCB Anniversary Celebration at itibitismart.com. Look for the link at the top/left of the page.

Happy viewing!!

Billo & ITIBITI
Great to see everyone at the event!!! Seeing all the smart in the back lot was really cool! Wish I could have stayed for the picture but kids had events that needed my input!
Tanks Smart Center Bloomfield for havng the great event!!!! You guys are the best!

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service