Dinner & Open Mike Night on Wednesday, April 15, 2009

6:25p - 7:25p Fuddruckers of Bloomfield
7:30p - 7:55p Drive to Comedy Club
8:00p - 9:30p Open Mike Night @ Mark Ridley's

Meet for dinner (6.30p) or Mark Ridley's Comedy Club (8.00p).

In Royal Oak we will be parking at the lot on the east side of Royal Oak Farmers Market. Quarters will be needed for parking meter. It is a 2 block walk to Mark Ridley's Comedy Castle.

Meet a future star, join us at Open Mike Night. Thirteen aspiring comedians.. are they good enough to move into the big time?

Comedy Club Admission $3.00 pp
select Domestic Beers: $3.00
select Mixed Drinks: $3.50

Mark Ridley's Comedy Castle
269 E Fourth St
Royal Oak, MI 48067
http://www.comedycastle.com/

http://www.smartusainsider.com/events/event/listByDate?date=2009-04-15

Views: 26

Replies to This Discussion

Bob,
Nick and I should be able to come next Weds. as long as nothing comes up with work.
Joanne Palise
Look forward to seeing you and Nick at the little get-together that I through out there at the last minute. I enjoy the hamburgers at Fuddruckers and it is a short drive to Royal Oak from there.

When we arrive at Royal Oak Farmers Market parking lot, I wanted to try and park 2 smarts in each space. Save money right?

Now for the comedy castle, I have been there on several open mike nights. On some nights the amateurs are FUNNY and some nights they bomb. Hopefully, they will be funny. It helps when there is a decent size crowd for them.

Mark
Bob_Parr (Mr Incredible)
Mark,
Sorry I can't make this one, have previous plans for that evening. Hope you get a good turnout and have a smart time.
Roger
A photo shoot is taking place at Fuddrucker's of Bloomfield for a newspaper about smart cars and their owners.

If you would like to be in the photo with your smart car stop by the restaurant.

Mark
aka Mr. Incredible
The photographer from www.metromode.com (online magazine) came out and took photographs. First at smart center Bloomfield and then in front of Fuddruckers restaurant. The article and photo will appear on Thursday, April 23rd edition.
After dinner an employee from Radio Disney was at Fuddruckers restaurant and wanted to have his picture taken with my "Incredibles" smart car. I, being a past professional photographer, took a couple of pictures of him with my smart car.

Mark Ridley's Comedy Castle 'Open Mike Night' was great and the comedians were funny!

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service