I’m putting this out to field any interest in a trip to the Ballpark. Saturday, August 8th, is Jimmy Buffet Night for the Lansing Lugnuts, 7:05 game time. We can get Smart Car enthusiasts’ from both sides of the state together for Baseball, Buffet and fireworks. If we can get 20 or more interested in attending, we can just place the order, and the Lugnut staff will take care of the arrangements from there.

Views: 19

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I would be interested for one person.

For those that are not familiar with the location being discussed, have a look at their website: Lansing Lugnuts
Terry & I are in !
I'm interested. Haven't attended any smart get togethers yet and I think it would be fun. I live in the Lansing area too, so it would be right around the corner from me.
Count Smartey & family in, I will possibly have four, at least two.
Snaphu,
Don't know yet if I'll be able to attend (I'm currently in the UP on a 10 day trip, and have to check my schedule when I get home), BUT, I'd like to thank you for taking the initiative to organize this outing. Sounds like great fun. The more people that step up to plan an event, the more fun we'll all have at many varied events. Thanks again.
Regards,
Roger
Sounds like a great time.
Count me in!!!

You may want to post this in the Events section so you can get a count on the people wanting to attend.
As interest in the game is light at this time, I,ve gone ahead and gotten fifteen tickets for the game. I felt with this game also having fireworks after it, it was best to get some ticket while we can still seat togher. We are planning to be at the ballpark about 5:30, 7:05 PM start, Oldsmobile Park, 505 E Michigan Ave, Lansing, MI‎ - (517) 485-4500‎. Headcount as of now is at 11, if we get more interest, I'll see what we can do with Group Sales.
Snaphu,
You mighty want to add this to the Events calandar also, just for a little extra exposure.
Regards,
Roger

We'll take two tickets!! See you there ;/)

Billo, Karen & ITIBITI
Smartey is in for two.
Are we going to meet at one specific parking lot so we can all park together? There are several around the ball park. :)
Our Headquarter for the night will be the Corner Bar and it is. It’s located at the corner of East Shiawassee St and North Cedar St, a short walk from the Ball Park. The address is 505 East Shiawassee St, parking is across from the bar. We plan on being at the Corner at 5PM with the tickets.
I'll be there with IAMSMRT. It will be nice to see everyone

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service