Check out the Back to the Brick's car show and cruise in Flint, MI listed under events. We are organizing a Smart Car cruise for Thursday, August 13th. Last year's event brought over 20,000 cars to downtown Flint for the 4 day event. We would love to have you join us!!!
Steve & Rosanne Heddy

Views: 22

Replies to This Discussion

We'll be there!
Larry & Mary will try to make it.
Mary Smith said:
Larry & Mary will try to make it.
Hope you can make it. Looking forward to seeing you!!!
We had a great time, thanks for taking the effort to put it together. I hope there's no lawsuit from the candy tossing. Thanks again
Please send me the time and place to meet for this event. We would like to be there.

Thanks, Smartys
Thank you for your interest.

Here is the web site for Back to the Bricks. The dates are August 17 - 21, 2010.
http://www.backtothebricks.org/schedule/index.html

Last year we had a goup of about 12 Smart Cars that met and participated as a group in the rolling cruise. The rolling cruise is very casual and cars can join at anytime. So far, we have not organized a group of Smart cars, but we will if there is interest. If we cruised it would be on the opening night of Wednesday.

Let us know if you are interested in meeting for the rolling cruise or would like any addition information.

Steve & Rosanne
I need to know the time, date, and place to meet for this event. My wife and I would like to attend. This would be our first smart car event. Please send me Info.

Thanks, Smartys
Second request 4 INFO
Hope we can do the cruise on Wed - as Thurs does not work for me. We had a great time last year. We have friends from KY that are coming for the car show

Steve & Rosanne Heddy said:

Here is the web site for Back to the Bricks. The dates are August 17 - 21, 2010.

Last year we had a goup of about 12 Smart Cars that met and participated as a group in the rolling cruise. The rolling cruise is very casual and cars can join at anytime. So far, we have not organized a group of Smart cars, but we will if there is interest. If we cruised it would be on the opening night of Wednesday.

Let us know if you are interested in meeting for the rolling cruise or would like any addition information.

Steve & Rosanne
Mary Smith said:
Hope we can do the cruise on Wed - as Thurs does not work for me. We had a great time last year. We have friends from KY that are coming for the car show

Steve & Rosanne Heddy said:

Steve & Rosanne
Mary,

We can do the 2010 Back to the Bricks Rolling Cruise on Wed. August 18th as you requested. We are working on the exact time and meeting place. We plan to meet in Grand Blanc and finish in downtown Flint. As soon as we have the details we will post. Please pass the word on to any other Smart Car owners. Please feel free to call us if you need more info before we post all of the details. (810) 235-9967 Steve & Rosanne

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service