OK,
All Florida smart car owners please join us on Friday evening July 25th at the Old Town Car Show and Cruise in Kissimmee, FL. Details are:
Here are the final details for the Old Town Friday night Car Show and Cruise for July 25th. We need your support!
For those of you unfamiliar with Old Town I suggest you look at their web-site at Old Town Shopping, Dining & Entertainment Attraction in Kissimmee, Florida
We are now listed on their events Calendar under Car Shows so we need a good turn-out for them and all of their guests.

They would like as many of us as possible to arrive and register at 5:00PM. However if you can’t make it by 5:00 you can register and enter up until 8:00PM.
In order to enter as a group at 5:00 I would like us to meet between 4:00PM and 5:00PM in the large parking lot behind the Red Lobster located a half block past the entrance to Old Town at 5690 US 192 (Also known as Bronson). Coming from Rt 4 you will travel 192 to a right turn on Florida Plaza Blvd go a half block and turn left into the back parking lot of the Red Lobster. This is about 1.4 miles from I-4. Staging here in advance will allow us to clean the bugs and dust from our smarts. I will bring towels, rags and various spray cleaners but you may want to bring some yourself as well. From this lot we will be able to caravan to the car show entrance without getting back on 192.
For those of you that may want to use an automated drive through car wash on arrival there is a Mobile station one mile from I-4 and just 4 tenths of a mile from Old Town and the Red Lobster that has an automated drive through wash.
I need to give Old Town a preliminary number on July 11th and an updated number on July 18th. We currently have just 7 smart cars signed up and I would like to get at least 20 to 30 and there is room for a hundred if we could turn everyone out. So let me know ASAP if you can be there. E-mail me at kwagar@tampabay.rr.com to confirm your participation.
I have confirmed our participation in the Old Town Friday night Car Show and Cruise at the Old Town Entertainment Venue. This car show is normally reserved for customs, exotics and classics from 1975 to 1987 but they are excited to have us be there with our smart cars. They are advertising the event so they are hoping a large group of us show up.
Old Town is a large complex of shops, restaurants and bars with live bands on an outside stage and with various rides and activities. It is located at 5770 W. US Highway 192 in Kissimmee and just south of the Disney World complex.
The car show begins at 5:00PM which is when they want us to arrive and concludes at 9:00PM with a slow drive through the complex. There is plenty to see, do, eat and drink on the premises.
We will enter Old Town in a caravan which will give us the best opportunity of parking in a group. I do need to keep Old Town informed as to the likely number of smart cars that are coming so please send me an e=mail to let me know you will be there and if you own his and hers smarts as several couples do please let me know if you are bringing both cars.
I think this will be a very fun event and that we will get a great deal of attention. If you know owners not currently on our distribution list encourage them to attend as well but please keep me informed of the number of smart cars in your party. I will post this on SCOA as well to see if we can increase the attendance.
Come out and have some fun at Old Town.
Ken Wagar

Views: 110

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.