My friend and I got 2 SMARTS from SMART Center Weston. We got ORPHANS that needed a home. If you are looking for some GREAT DEALS as far as ORPHANS go, WESTON is the place. They have an all female staff (thought that was neat) and are SUPER DUPER SWEET! Please feel free to tell CATALINA, Juan sent you! I know as of today they have 5 convertibles AVAILABLE!

Catalina
Smart Center Weston 3500 Weston Rd, Weston
954-903-5441 catalinacamargo@rickcase.com

Views: 15

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

HI JUANNNNNNN..... THANKS SO MUCH... AND YES WE DO HAVE CABS AVAILABLE... WHITE/BLUE/SILVER/BLACK..... NO CRAZY ADD ONS!
WHOEVER IS INTERESTED LET US KNOW!!!!
THEY DON'T LAST THAT LONG =)
Waz Up?! Well I am heading out to the Miss USA pageant to be there for my friend Miss Florida USA. Watch her on the Miss USA pageant April 19 (Sunday) on NBC! We are sure she will do very well...may even win! No matter what you get to watch beautiful girls! I am sorry that I cannot take my Pink Lady! Watch the show, it will be exciting!!
Sheila
Attachments:
I am very interested in getting together with all of the other Smarts in the area. Lets do it!! Broward County Smarts, come on, get together here and lets meet. Have a rally! Everyone else is, lets do it too!

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service