I'm new to the group, but my wife and I would enjoy getting together with a group of fellow Smarties and adding some more color to the roadsides of WV. Lets give the leaf watchers something else to gawk at and admire while enjoying the changing of the seasons. Any ideas?

Views: 17

Replies to This Discussion

I'm new ......Count me in if we can decide on a meet somewhere. Just let me know.
If we could settle on a weekend that works, we could go from there. Would Saturday, Nov 9, be alright with everyone?
I'm pretty sure the 9th of November is a Monday, because I have concert tickets to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra in Charleston on Friday the 6th of November. You guys should go see them this will be my 8th time, its the best show I've ever seen and it gets better every year.

Robert Fernatt said:
Chris Curry said:
Hi all, sorry, I've been absent for pretty much the bulk of this year, work and what not... did you guys have a fall meet or not? I'd love to try to meet up with some other Smarts again like last fall in Charleston, let me know...

Everything got busy with the Dragon event and we never really got a WV fall event finalized. So, we haven't gotten together. I'm still up for it and interested even if it's just coffee or lunch somewhere. It doesn't have to be a big production since everyone is kinda busy.
Doh! You're absolutely right. I meant Nov 7.

I've seen TSO in concert before and own all of their Christmas albums, but I won't be able to attend this year.
TSO's new Nightcastle album just came out today and they are going to perform their new show this year.

Robert Fernatt said:
Doh! You're absolutely right. I meant Nov 7.

I've seen TSO in concert before and own all of their Christmas albums, but I won't be able to attend this year.

GetSmrt28277 said:
Rally at the Bridge!
Middle of the State
Flatwoods is the middle of ev best place to meet and stuff

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos