Enjoy the beauty of Indiana by joining us for a drive through Rural Parke County to dicover why it is called the covered bridge capital of Indiana. There are several marked routes to take to view many of the covered bridges in the area. We will be doing either a picnic lunch, or may stop at a local eatery. That is yet to be decided. Come join us for a day of fun doing what we all love best: Driving our smarts!!!See More
North American Smart Cars is pleased to announce that registration is now open for the First Annual smart Nationals. This year’s event will be held in Kansas City, KS on June 10th thru 13th, 2010 and represents the first national gathering of smart owners and enthusiasts.Nationals’ highlights will include:• Driving tours of the greater Kansas City area including trips to local attractions and museums• A panoramic picture in front of the Liberty Memorial in down town Kansas City• Catered BBQ…See More
Smartimes Magazine is produced by smart car enthusiasts for smart car enthusiasts. A high quality on-line magazine, with content from Smart and Smart Club members themselves.Join our group for up to date news, events and updates.See More
1. Reserved February 15, 2008
2. configured on September 8, 2008
3. email from dealership that it was in final stage of production and on to delivery on September 23, 2008.
4. email from dealership that it was crossing the Atlantic and gave me my VIN on November 10, 2008
5. got a voicemail from Smart Center Indianapolis December 1, 2008
6. took delivery of my Smart December 3, 2008
Comment Wall (5 comments)
You need to be a member of smart USA insider to add comments!