• Male
  • Maine
  • United States
Share on Facebook Share

Jwings's Friends

  • terryteets
  • george&jean
  • Melanie Burnett
  • smart USA insider Admin
  • Jim Christie
  • Keith
  • Dave Taylor
  • Tom & Dianne A.
  • mainefortwo
  • Stu
  • Smartimes Magazine
  • DowneasTTer

Jwings's Page

Latest Activity

Greg commented on Jwings's photo

smart parking space

"I wanted to ask you where you got the "ForTwo" decal? and is it available in other colors?"
Jul 5, 2010
Jwings joined Brett Harrison's group


What are you guys going to upgrade to your car or have done with Smart car upgrades and aftermarket parts, paints, sounds, and so forth?
Jul 1, 2010
Jwings posted photos
Jul 1, 2010
Jwings joined Smartimes Magazine's group

Smartimes Magazine

Smartimes Magazine is produced by smart car enthusiasts for smart car enthusiasts. A high quality on-line magazine, with content from Smart and Smart Club members themselves.Join our group for up to date news, events and updates.See More
Mar 30, 2010
george&jean left a comment for Jwings
"Hello Jwings .Long time no see. It's been a while since we made a run to your state. How about setting something up with Dave ? It's a shame that recent past runs have probably been too far south for our fellow Maine Smarties"
Mar 30, 2010
Jwings might attend smart USA insider Admin's event

smart USA street tour at Chicago, Boston, San Francisco, Dallas, Atlanta, and more to come!

February 26, 2010 to May 1, 2010
>> We’re bringing the test drive to you, smart USA insiders! Join us as we hit the streets of cities around the country offering free test drives and lots of fun giveaways. Visit smartusa.com/streettour for our most current calendar of events and other tour details.Events are being added regularly for dates in February, March, and April so check back often to see if we're coming to a city near you.See More
Feb 26, 2010

Profile Information

I've been a smart owner since
June 24, 2008
Brunswick Maine

Jwings's Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

Jwings's Blog

A long trip.

Posted on November 21, 2008 at 10:26pm 5 Comments

I was planing to go to the New England meet on the Nov 15th, but I a family emergency and had to go to KY. So me and my wife went in OUR FOR2. It rained 85% of the drive down there and was foggy the other 15%, other wise it was an unevevntful drive. Yes we got a lot of… Continue

Comment Wall (11 comments)

You need to be a member of smart USA insider to add comments!

Join smart USA insider

At 7:23pm on March 29, 2010, george&jean said…
Hello Jwings .Long time no see.
It's been a while since we made a run to your state.
How about setting something up with Dave ?
It's a shame that recent past runs have probably been too far south for our fellow Maine Smarties
At 6:55pm on September 22, 2009, Jim Christie said…
Thanks, Jwings - I'll check them out. I've now got 30,755 miles on my car, so it's a little overdue for an oil change.
At 8:03pm on September 17, 2009, Ron H. said…
Hi Jwings: Thanks for the reply on the stripes. They do look neat!!
At 10:01pm on September 16, 2009, Ron H. said…
Hi Jwings I saw a picture of your red smart with the black stripes on the sides. Where did you get them? did you have them made? Thanks Ron
At 5:46pm on April 18, 2009, george&jean said…
The cruise control we had installed today was the MDC model.
Initial impression of the unit is, pleased.
However ,if one is mechanically inclined ,save your money and install it your self.Dealer install is not cheap
Will follow up in a week or two with further impressions + or -.

George&Jean (Bruise)
At 12:18am on November 29, 2008, SMARTNAZ said…
Did you put wider tires on the front? That rest area looks like the one in far western Maryland by Deep Creek Lake. I used to go there alot for vacation. Thanks
At 9:06pm on October 25, 2008, Bill McCarthy said…
Just saying hi from Farmington ,ME. Got ours at Smart Lynnfield also
At 7:45pm on October 6, 2008, Foy said…
hi there =)
i like your rims.. mind me asking where yah got them?
At 1:59pm on July 28, 2008, Jim Christie said…
Great looking car - I originally opted for the Red, but when switched to the blue before the final sale. Hope you enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed mine - I'm well over 10,000 miles, have had my first service and my first flat all experiences were positive though!
At 10:06am on July 17, 2008, Stu said…
We are in Bangor with a Yellow/Black Passion. Where are you located?

find a

smart center



  • Add Photos
  • View All


  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2017   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service