Posted on October 30, 2008 at 11:53am
I have driven the orphan at the dealership and it's a nice car. I have until the end of the day Friday to make a decision to purchase the car or wait until February for the one I configured. The 2008 has more options on it than the 2009, but I may still turn it down in favor of the 2009.
Aside from the obvious of "Now or Later" dilema, I am also battling with a decision of how to buy it. I already have a 2008 Prius that I am currently paying for. I don't want to make two car payments… Continue