The new sUSAi lets you customize your page with a personal banner. This post will take you through the steps to design a page “wrap” that fits you and your smart’s personality.
1. Go to your page by clicking “My Page” on the main menu.
2. Select the “customize my page” link located under your profile picture.
3. The design studio dropdown will appear. Select “header.”
4. The default header to sUSAi pages is the “Welcome to smart USA Insider” banner. You can upload your own personal images by clicking on the camera icon. The optimized image size is: 960x348.
5. Click “Publish” and refresh your page. Your photo should appear as the header of your page.
Let us know in the comments section if you have any further questions.